Saudi Telecom Company - Misbehaviour / non professional attitude of STC staff at Madina
Respected Sir, 26th May 2016
I reached Jeddah airport on 30th April 2016 for Umra, and bought three SIM cards from the airport in my name (Raja Khalid Iqbal) and in the names of my wife (Zahida Khalid) and son (Raja Abdul Moiz Khalid). i. 0508539161. ii. 0508489558. iii. 0508489502. STC staff did not inform me the ID numbers for recharging balance in the SIM cards for which I had to face lot of problems later. I visited STC office near the Haram at Makkah and the staff gave me the ID numbers. But one ID number for sim No. 0508539161 did not work however they uploaded some amount in my SIM card. Again I visited STC office in front of Haram Pak at Madinah for recharging 20 Riyals in my account on 07th May 2016 the people gave me a receipt and said that after 24 hours I will receive the balance in my SIM card. After 24 hours, I again visited the office and told them that I had not received the balance. Then they asked me to wait for another 20 hours. On the next day after 20 hours I approached the manager and told him my problem. He checked the system and informed that 20 Riyals were credited to some other number. I told him that this was not my fault but he did not listen to me.
Sir, the staff posted in STC office in front of Haram Pak in Madinah is:
If the officials were competent they had not credited my money in someone other’s account.
If they were professional workers, they had not tried to procrastinate me for three consecutive days instead they had to satisfy me traveled
3. Disloyal to STC
Had they been loyal to the company, they had avoided to damage the reputation of the STC.
I informed the manager that I will lodge a complaint against him; he started shouting in Arabic (I could not understand).
20 Riyals is not a huge amount, but the actual loss is:
1. I visited that office thrice and each time I had to stand in the *** for over an hour, if you add the time of going/coming to and from the office in total, the loss of my time is approximately four hours plus. Had I spent these fours in the Masjid-e-Nabvi (SAW) in prayers for which I had traveled from my country, I would have gained more blessings of Allah the Almighty.
2. I was given mental stress, besides that I had to talk to my relatives/friends in Pakistan which I could not.
3. Next time I will visit Saudi Arabia Insha Allah, I will not purchase STC SIM card and I am advising friends/relatives who intend to perform Umra in Ramadan to avoid purchasing STC SIM card.
You are requested to kindly make good of my financial loss and mental stress. Moreover the concerned staff should be reprimanded and they should be properly trained to satisfy the customers by proper behavior. Expecting a thorough reply from you to make good of the reputation damaged by your own staff.
Raja Khalid Iqbal
Cell No. 03335717200
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Love the shirts as usual and the customer service is excellent as usual. Previously I have never ordered any clothing items online and think it pretty risky to order a..."
- "Dear Sir, Good Day, I am a long time customer of your company Pepsi Cola international and I was very upset when I yesterday on 26/11/2015 purchased from Bambino Departmental Store D..."
- "Dear Sir, Good Day, I am a long time customer of your company PepsiCo international Pakistan and I was very upset when I recently purchased one of your products only to have..."