Saudi Arabian Airlines - Unprofessional behavior Saudi Airline

24 of 36 Saudi Arabian Airlines reviews

1. It is submitted that my seat was booked vide ticket no ETKT 065 2452972662, planned to travel from Riyadh to Karachi on 3rd Apr 2015 . The flight was supposed to leave from King Khalid intl terminal 2 Riyadh on 0259 Hours but initially flight delayed for few hours then kept delaying till 24 hours and finally cancelled on 4th Apr 2015.

2. After cancellation of first flight, I was advised by Saudi airline authorities to open your ticket and make fresh booking. After doing that a new flight SV 712 dated 4th Apr 2015 was arranged but after obtaining another boarding pass, flight was still delayed and after a few hours canceled again with no availability for any other flights for next few days.

3. All this time (48 Hrs) we were kept on airport lounge with no sort of assistance provided by the airline authorities even though airline has to provide a hotel arrangement for the passenger but we were refused.

4. After going through so much trouble my luggage was not returned, and was to be obtained by filling up baggage claim form and when they will get my luggage they will inform me, until now no such information is provided about my luggage whereabouts.

5. During my stay at King Khalid intl terminal 2 Riyadh, the attitude of Saudi airline authorities was not up to mark.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Unprofessional behavior of staff

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Luggage
Review category
Transport
review #618987

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Saudi Arabian Airlines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
24 of 36 Saudi Arabian Airlines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Saudi Arabian Airlines.
Filing a new complaint about
×