Riyadh, Riyadh Province

1. It is submitted that my seat was booked vide ticket no ETKT 065 2452972662, planned to travel from Riyadh to Karachi on 3rd Apr 2015 . The flight was supposed to leave from King Khalid intl terminal 2 Riyadh on 0259 Hours but initially flight delayed for few hours then kept delaying till 24 hours and finally cancelled on 4th Apr 2015.

2. After cancellation of first flight, I was advised by Saudi airline authorities to open your ticket and make fresh booking. After doing that a new flight SV 712 dated 4th Apr 2015 was arranged but after obtaining another boarding pass, flight was still delayed and after a few hours canceled again with no availability for any other flights for next few days.

3. All this time (48 Hrs) we were kept on airport lounge with no sort of assistance provided by the airline authorities even though airline has to provide a hotel arrangement for the passenger but we were refused.

4. After going through so much trouble my luggage was not returned, and was to be obtained by filling up baggage claim form and when they will get my luggage they will inform me, until now no such information is provided about my luggage whereabouts.

5. During my stay at King Khalid intl terminal 2 Riyadh, the attitude of Saudi airline authorities was not up to mark.

Review about: Luggage.

I didn't like: Pathetic services, Unprofessional behavior of staff.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Saudi Arabian Airlines?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.