Update by user Apr 13, 2016

Dear Sir,

I am alfursan member (Membership No.: 56823756).I hope you will help me for my complaint.

I booked my subject flight online and took the boarding pass. My flight was from Jeddah-Riyadh and then Riyadh to Lahore. When I reached the gate, the airline staff didn't allow me to board and said that I am late. There was still more than 15 minutes for the departure of this domestic flight.

Sad to share that there was another passenger who also came at the same time. He was Saudi National and talked in Arabic with the staff and the staff representative allowed him to board for the flight after changing something in their computer system. Furthermore they didn't guide me what to do next. Latter on I went every where including waiting ticket office or cancellation/change office but no body helped me or guided me properly and even I requested the supervisor to cancel my boarding etc but of no avail.

It is really a bad experience.

My concern is if the staff allowed other Saudi national passenger then why they didn't allow me to catch the flight? I am a PhD student at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Thuwal, KSA. I can not afford this loss. I would like you to please support me and refund me full ticket including Jeddah to Lahore part because I can not afford this loss.

It happened because the Saudi airline staff didn't guide me properly. Secondly they didn't listen anything from my side and also they allowed other passenger (who also came at the same time, his name might be Abdulaziz etc) but didn't allow me. Furthermore they didn't listen me neither guided me what to do next regarding cancellation. I am thinking to raise this bad experience and double standard in my university.

Please help me to get this refund.TI shall be thankful to you.

Jazzakallah Khair

Original review posted by user Apr 13, 2016

Dear Sir,

I booked my flight online and took the boarding pass.My flight was fro Jedd-Riyadh and then Riyadh-Lahore.

When I reached the gate, the staff didn't allowed me to go in and said that I a late. There was still more than 15 minutes for the departure of this domestic flight. There was another passenger and he also came at the same time. He was Saudi National and communicated with the staff and staff allowed hi to go after changing something in their computer system.

Furthermore they didn't guide me what to do next. Latter on I went every where including waiting ticket office or cancellation/change office but no body helped me or guided me properly and even I requested the supervisor to cancel my boarding etc but of no avail. It is really a bad experience because I was not knowing Arabic Language. My concern is if the staff allowed other Saudi national why they didn't allow e to catch the flight?

I am a PhD student at King Abdullah University, Thuwal. I can not afford this loss. I would like you to please support me and refund me this ticket including Jeddah to Lahore part because I can not afford this loss. It happened because the airport Saudi airline staff didn't guide me properly.

Secondly they didn't listened anything from my side and also they allowed other passenger (exactly came at the same time, his name might be Abdulaziz etc) but haven't allowed me. Furthermore they didn't listened me. I am thinking to raise this bad experience and double standard in my university.

Please help me.Thanks a lot and Jazzakallah Khair

I didn't like: Air port airline staff is not helpful, Unprofessional behavior of staff.

3.3
Number of Destinations
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Saudi Arabian Airlines?

Submit review

Comments

Hi,

Unfortunately they haven't contacted me. Could you please help me in this regard.

Thanks,

Muhammad

I would think that ultimately the site you bought your ticket through would be responsible.You should start there if you haven't already got it taken care of.

You need to report to them that the airline basically stole your money. I am not sure who you would report this to, because I am American and have never really been outside of my country.

Maybe someone at your school, a teacher or a school councilor would know what you can do?I hope you got your Monet back.

to Anonymous #1144697

I haven't got my money back yet. I don't know whom should I report this issue. I thought may be this forum can forward/raise my case to concerned department in Saudi Airline.