Dearborn, Michigan

Sandeep packers are not reliable service.They are not at all professional.

They don't stand by their promises. I have to move from Pune to Chennai, first they said the payment 80/20. But when the goods are loaded they charged me 100% advance. When I got the delivery (that too 3 days late) then my households goods were BADLY DAMAGED.

Moreover some of them items are missing. After repetitive calls they did not reply and give any positive reference. I am planning to lodge a police complaint against them.

Dear moderators please be very very careful when you choose any service.You can contact me at allraj@yahoo.com

Review about: Packer And Movers.

Review #162064 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sandeep Packers Movers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lbc Express - Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "good day i have concern with my transaction last april 16,2017 to LBC EXPRESS visayas avenue branch i have sent a cellphone going to samar calbayog city without damage.But last..." Read more Uship Pitbull Puppies Review Uship "I saw pitbull puppies on Craigslist. No info on the area or owners was given. I texted the number and the lady replied saying she was going to contact me..." Read more UPS left 4 packages in the snow at the end of my driveway Ups "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..." Read more Shipito Delivery Service Review from Bandung, Jawa Barat Shipito "i live in indonesia , and its so far away from usa .. and the shipping cost also very very expensive if i want to send things from there to..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more