Sandals Resorts false advertising with supposed "upgrades"
Sandals Royal Bahamian called one week before travel and asked if we wanted to "upgrade" for $350.00 to a room SIX categories above what we had paid for...NO upgrade when we got there!
If that was an upgrade, I would hate to see the room we were SUPPOSED to have....Resort is a dump and needs to be completely re-done, huge hair glob in sink, broken faucets, black mold around tub, I have pictures!! Wrote to them (with pictures) and asked for my upgrade amount back, and they replied "so sorry, no one else feels this way". Of course when we got to resort, no one knew anything about our "upgrade" and we got none of the promised perks...uncaring staff, pools dirty, the list goes on and on.
We were a SECOND time Sandals customer, NEVER again!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..."
- "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..."
- "The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "My mother had this service and paid almost $100.00 per month. Her house caught fire in January 2015, sadly the system failed. There is no record of Monitronics ever contacting..."
- "On January 12, 2013, I ordered a futon from Olejo.com, through Sears.com's web site - a New Energy Fuji Futon Queen Frame, SKU#NEW8414. After having it for approximately 60 days,..."
- "Got these boots 01/02/2016 look at them now wore them once paid 17 dollars at Gordmans Tyler Texas this is the second time I got bra's there for Christmas last..."