Sandals Resorts false advertising with supposed "upgrades"
Sandals Royal Bahamian called one week before travel and asked if we wanted to "upgrade" for $350.00 to a room SIX categories above what we had paid for...NO upgrade when we got there!
If that was an upgrade, I would hate to see the room we were SUPPOSED to have....Resort is a dump and needs to be completely re-done, huge hair glob in sink, broken faucets, black mold around tub, I have pictures!! Wrote to them (with pictures) and asked for my upgrade amount back, and they replied "so sorry, no one else feels this way". Of course when we got to resort, no one knew anything about our "upgrade" and we got none of the promised perks...uncaring staff, pools dirty, the list goes on and on.
We were a SECOND time Sandals customer, NEVER again!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "I arrived in Macon on December 14, 2011 at approximately 6pm from VA to visit my niece in the hospital. My older sister had made arrangements for me to stay..."
- "Worst motel 6 i have Ever stayed at! It had lots of black mold!! Black mold in the shower and soap dishes! I have Photosof everything but the black mold..."
- "See dirt in pictures below. Air filter was matted. Furniture was broken see master bed propped up on logs. Dish washer was full of water, we cleaned..."
- "I made a complaint with FedEx regarding delayed delivery of my package. Originally, the tracking information stated that my delivery would arrive by end of business day on Dec...."
- "August 8th still no AC and hot as the place the devil lives! About a month ago my AC went out. I contacted First American and they found a contractor to..."
- "I'm a retailer and we received a delivey and the drinks expired the very next week, my customers deserve the freshest product, as any other customer, ..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."