Sandals Resorts false advertising with supposed "upgrades"
Sandals Royal Bahamian called one week before travel and asked if we wanted to "upgrade" for $350.00 to a room SIX categories above what we had paid for...NO upgrade when we got there!
If that was an upgrade, I would hate to see the room we were SUPPOSED to have....Resort is a dump and needs to be completely re-done, huge hair glob in sink, broken faucets, black mold around tub, I have pictures!! Wrote to them (with pictures) and asked for my upgrade amount back, and they replied "so sorry, no one else feels this way". Of course when we got to resort, no one knew anything about our "upgrade" and we got none of the promised perks...uncaring staff, pools dirty, the list goes on and on.
We were a SECOND time Sandals customer, NEVER again!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date January 13, 2015 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."
- "Angry consumer. After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif. After noticing..."
- "We had this washer only a month and had to have a serviceman out, it wouldn't agitate. Put on a new timer. And it only agitated in the rinse cycle for..."
- "I would love to give negative stars...their outsourced customer service is absolutely terrible. They hung up on us twice and then when we were finally able to get a supposed..."
- "I made a complaint with FedEx regarding delayed delivery of my package. Originally, the tracking information stated that my delivery would arrive by end of business day on Dec...."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."