Joshua Benton of Sand and Sea Realty is one of the most unprofressional realtors out there.He makes this company look bad.

He likes to hire unlicensed cleaners to spend hours and hours cleaning his properties promising to pay a certain amount. and fails to pay them as much as he says he will.

Not only that he writes them a check only to void these checks leaving these people to not only not get paid for their work but to also make them have to pay for overdraft fees because of it.To me that is wrong and you Mr Joshua Bunton you are a criminal that belongs in jail.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $147
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sand And Sea Realty?

Comments

INTERPOL/S.H.E.I.L.D ARREST WARRANT FOR THE ARREST OF ALL CAREEREXCUSE STAFF/EMPLOYEES CareerExcuse "CAREER EXCUSE HAS BEEN DEEMED A CORRUPT COMPANY AND NOW HAS A WARRANT FOR THE ARREST OF ALL LABELED STAFF/EMPLOYEES UNDER THE COMPANY. ASSIGNED ARRESTING OFFICER: DEPUTY AGENT NEGRO DERSHA...." Read more Jlm Staffing Solutions - JLM Staffing does not have the jobs they are advertising on Indeed Jlm Staffing Solutions "JLM Staffing, in Long Beach CA, for over five years has been advertising construction accounting related positions on indeed and on craigslist that they do not currently have. They..." Read more Move yourself or sell your belongs - CARTUS is horrible!!!!! Cartus "This was our FIRST relocation. I wished I would have known someone who could have prepared me because trusting Cartus or SHM was a mistake. South Hill Movers was the..." Read more Kelly Services Customer Care Review Kelly Services "Note: Kelly services On May 18th I was hired by Kelly Services for Apple IOS Tier 1 Advisor. On June 8th was the first day of a 4 week training...." Read more TruGreen nightmare Trugreen "I am paying way to much for poor service! All I wanted was the crab grass killed and they couldn't even do that. Scott's was bought out by TruGreen and..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Terrible service and messed up orders twice In a row Marcos Pizza "I called yesterday to order my wifes food and the driver was 23 minutes late. They credited the order but was very rude about it. So i called today and..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Torn canopy Sunjoy Industries "I purchased a 10'x 10' Grove Gazebo by Sunjoy Industries Outdoor Patio Furniture from Ocean State Job Lots in Medford, MA back in 2013 to use during our pool season..." Read more Cichic - 6-months of Waiting...and Then Some Cichic "I ordered a dress off this website and it said it would take "7-10 days...so I choose the express shipping (2-3) days, which costed $20 dollars more. Guess I forgot..." Read more