Joshua Benton of Sand and Sea Realty is one of the most unprofressional realtors out there.He makes this company look bad.

He likes to hire unlicensed cleaners to spend hours and hours cleaning his properties promising to pay a certain amount. and fails to pay them as much as he says he will.

Not only that he writes them a check only to void these checks leaving these people to not only not get paid for their work but to also make them have to pay for overdraft fees because of it.To me that is wrong and you Mr Joshua Bunton you are a criminal that belongs in jail.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $147
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sand And Sea Realty?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Aerotek Recruiter Review from Windsor, Connecticut Aerotek "Extremely unprofessional, the worst recruiter to deal with. Had no concept of how to deal with people nor acceptable personnel management. Not sure if he was trained badly or just..." Read more Amy Zimmerman And Associates Owner Review from Los Angeles, California Amy Zimmerman And Associates "I had a horrible experience with a staffing agency in the L.A. area, the owner's name is Amy Zimmerman, this woman is a "RACIST" and she is a stalker, she..." Read more AMCAT's spam e-mails Amcat "I was about to seriously consider taking an AMCAT test (which itself is a big mistake) and then, somehow, AMCAT has acquired my email address (there are multiple instances where..." Read more Kelly Services Customer Care Review Kelly Services "Note: Kelly services On May 18th I was hired by Kelly Services for Apple IOS Tier 1 Advisor. On June 8th was the first day of a 4 week training...." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Light In The Box - Item Never Arrived Light In The Box "Luckily, I only made a small purchase from this company: two LED bulbs to replace Halogens. The price was great, under $8 with free shipping. Unfortunately, after ordering, there was..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more