Verified Reviewer

2.3

Update by user Oct 21, 2021

The dealership and Chrysler will not own up to the flaw on the paint job on my new 2020 Dodge Ram 1500.

Update by user Sep 20, 2021

They want to sell you another vehicle so they can compensate with a price adjustment.

Original review updated by user Oct 21, 2021

A couple of months after purchasing my Ram 1500, I took my new truck to the service department because the paint was peeling off the front of the truck. They took pictures and sent them to Chrysler twice.

The pictures were rejected, saying it wasn't a Chrysler problem.

I went to two different well known paint and body shops and was told the paint job on my truck was not good. It has discoloration and no sealant was used. I spoke with the sales person and he agreed that the paint problem was a flaw from the dealership. I also spoke to another sales person and he agreed that this type chipping of the paint was a problem with the original paint job.

My problem has not been resolved because now Chrysler refuses to take ownership of the flaw.

Chrysler told me to file a claim with my insurance company. I am not going to take money from my insurance company when I know it was not any type of accident.

User's recommendation: When you find a flaw with your new vehicle report it immediately.

Preferred solution: An apology with compensation so I may get my vehicle painted..

San Antonio Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Cons: Can not get anyone to help.

Comments