I just want to let everybody know, someone working at samsnoite store located at Citadel Outlet shopping mall in Los Angeles should be fired !The person have no patience at all for answering any question .

Related: Samsonite - Worst customer service experience ever

She give us very unfriendly look as we walking into the store. And when we as for a brand new luggage which we were about to purchase , she said we don't have any.

Can you believe they only prepare 2 sample luggages for the huge purchasing demands everyday ?This is rediculous.She has a very bad attitude to us for no reason and it's very unhappy shopping experience at that store .

Review about: Bad Service.

3.5
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Samsonite Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Samsonite?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Case Boss - Total scam Case Boss "They took my money but did not deliver a product, I ordered a iphone 7 plus case from them on March 25, 2017, and I have still not received anything...." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Samsonite - No Complaints! Samsonite "We would actually like to thank you for a great product! We have used the Samsonite spinner upright luggage for quite a few years, we have been all over the..." Read more AILIHEN C8 Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control Ailihen "Ok, let me first say, I NEVER write reviews! But the seller followed up with an email and I have been so incredibly happy with these headphones that I decided..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more Freedompop - Unauthorized charges Freedompop "I signed up for the free trial. The fine print clearly said I would be charged 8.99 a month if I did not cancel the trial. I was later charged..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more