Juneau, Alaska

We would actually like to thank you for a great product!We have used the Samsonite spinner upright luggage for quite a few years, we have been all over the US, Mexico, and on several cruises with this luggage.

The larger ones (I think 25") we use more often and they are now starting to fall apart. I am getting ready to purchase 2 more of the same model. We were wondering though if you would like us to send one of the more used bags to you so that you can evaluate solutions to upgrade your product or if the picture we have attached will be adequate for your evaluation.

One of the other problems with this piece is the zipper sometimes separates, I usually can re-zip and it goes back in place, but we purchased luggage belts just in case.If free shipping for our new luggage is available to Alaska we will order directly through you, if not we will go through JCP.

Review about: Samsonite Spinner Luggage.

I liked: Product.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Samsonite?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Samsonite Omni Pc Spinner Burnt Orange Set Review Samsonite "I bought samsonite omni pc orange luggage set not long ago and this is the first time that I used it. It had a long deep scratch on the bottom..." Read more Samsonite - Review about Luggage from Colombo, Western Province Samsonite "I've bought this luggage with a 3 years manufacturers warranty in April 2014. The edge wires on both sides have opened up due to poor quality covering and when..." Read more Samsonite - Black wheel residue ruining clothes in carry-on Samsonite "Below are pictures, this residue was beginning to accumulate inside the suitcase after a few uses. Just took a longer trip and think the wheels are finally worn in..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Knights Inn is a dump Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We checked in 5/19/2017 at 11pm at the 3223 Lincoln Ave South Bend IN and knew right away it was a mistake but had been on the road for 18hrs..." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more