Singapore, Singapore

The casing on the carry-on luggage I bought my husband in Singapore cracked less than 1 year later.

The Service Centre said it wasn't covered by the warranty because it could have been mishandled at the airport even though my husband flies business and takes this piece as carry on. They told me to send an email with a phone, but never responded.

When we had trouble with the zip in the summer, we took it to a German Samsonite shop and they had never seen this model. Apparently the Asian Samsonite products are of lower quality and aren't even sold in Europe. It's sad to say goodbye to a brand I trusted. Hellow Rimowa!

I've posted this on Facebook and many people are coming back with complaints about Samsonite. I also posted on Samsonite's page and it was taken down 1 minute later :-) They think that by erasing negative comments, the problem goes away.

Review about: Carry-On Luggage.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $400
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Samsonite?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.