If you are hoping to shell out several thousand dollars to have someone ransack all your belongings, steal what they think is valuable, and damage the rest, then Sammy Services is your mover!

Sammy Services is irresponsible and exercised no care for my belongings. Over 20 of 50 boxes were missing, furniture arrived unwrapped and heavily damaged, and boxes were crushed and torn open showing extreme negligence. The delivery also took 7 weeks because the carrier "could not find a truck." This was not normal wear and tear, it was clear, purposeful negligence.

I was also charged based on a purposefully overestimated weight, and promised that they would weigh the truck and that's what I'd actually pay. Once they had my stuff, they refused to get a weight, and charged me based on the original overestimate.

Review about: Damaged Boxes.

I liked: Absolutely nothing.

I didn't like: Damage to all my belongings, Having my belongings stolen, Unable to reach a person, Took 7 weeks to deliver, Purposefully overcharged.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $4000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Sammy Services?

Submit review

Comments

vinay

Please avoid them they are not professional