Sammy Services - Overcharged, items stolen, damage on a massive scale
If you are hoping to shell out several thousand dollars to have someone ransack all your belongings, steal what they think is valuable, and damage the rest, then Sammy Services is your mover!
Sammy Services is irresponsible and exercised no care for my belongings. Over 20 of 50 boxes were missing, furniture arrived unwrapped and heavily damaged, and boxes were crushed and torn open showing extreme negligence. The delivery also took 7 weeks because the carrier "could not find a truck." This was not normal wear and tear, it was clear, purposeful negligence.
I was also charged based on a purposefully overestimated weight, and promised that they would weigh the truck and that's what I'd actually pay. Once they had my stuff, they refused to get a weight, and charged me based on the original overestimate.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Absolutely nothing
What I disliked
- Damage to all my belongings
- Having my belongings stolen
- Unable to reach a person
- Took 7 weeks to deliver
- Purposefully overcharged
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Damaged Boxes
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After paying for two year, on hwy n 98 Lakeland fl.come today on a Saturday my wife and I pay our late fee because every time we called to make..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."