Sam The Kitchen Man - Rip off handyman (Sam) Sethi working in south florida.
Found professional full color ad on my car that stated 'kitchen remodeling cabinets and handyman repairs with pictures of new home cabinets.'
I made appointment.Two young men came out, one called himself Sam, don't know if that is his real name, but he asked that check be made out to mr Sethi.
He cashed my $280 check(deposit) in check cashing immediately, leaving his license number on check which is S300 620 71 4590. He is short and olive completion his partner was a little taller. Both seemingly anxious to do work and said they would start the next day. Never saw them again.
I called for over three weeks and finally after getting the police involved I was able to get a kitchen drawer back (One of the items they were supposed to repair) The lock and door replacement I paid for was never done nor the other repairs.
I was lucky a policeman called him and scared, he returned drawer, undamaged.He never refunded my money.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- He stole my $280
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I ordered flowers on line from FTD.com, paid for the flowers, plus shipping. Within an hour I received a confirmation of the order, indicating it would be delivered the same..."
- "My husband and I upgraded to better seats yesterday on a flight from Denver to Ft Lauderdale. We upgraded at the Denver airport at the United Airlines help desk. We..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."