Salon Uruku - Severe Breakage From High/Low-Lights
Update added by user Jun 04, 2015
I just had a temporary color fix. Still doing intense conditioning treatments and waiting to grow out the damaged hair. And I’m still in disbelief and pissed for the way the Salon Owner handled the situation.
Original review posted by user Apr 23, 2015
I went to Salon Uruku (Aveda Salon) Harrison OH for the first time on Monday 4/20 for partial highlight and lowlights w cut.I’ve been an Aveda consumer for 12 years.
I booked with a “Master” stylist named Janet. I figured she’d just look at it and be able to match the color. Not only did she totally *** my highlights by not matching it with the obvious platinum blonde; She used a golden blonde and the roots came out with a red tone. I also had chemical burns on my forehead.
But The Big Deal was that I had so much breakage that My Hair Looked and Felt So Thin that I have to cut it all off!! There is breakage all over my hair! The owner did give me a full refund but acted as if it was my fault and told me that on an intuitive level, she knew that I would be a problem.
Unable to own up to the botched job her BEST Stylist Performed!Total FAIL!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hair Highlights
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- "I went into smartstyle to get my hair colored and highlighted. I asked for a heavy blond highlight with hint of a reddish color. My hair has been done 4..."
- "Gave it a couple years, and tried again. My other daughter has never had an issue. But my youngest has long straight hair. The only short part is her bangs...which..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."