Salon Uruku - Severe Breakage From High/Low-Lights
Update added by user Jun 04, 2015
I just had a temporary color fix. Still doing intense conditioning treatments and waiting to grow out the damaged hair. And I’m still in disbelief and pissed for the way the Salon Owner handled the situation.
Original review posted by user Apr 23, 2015
I went to Salon Uruku (Aveda Salon) Harrison OH for the first time on Monday 4/20 for partial highlight and lowlights w cut.I’ve been an Aveda consumer for 12 years.
I booked with a “Master” stylist named Janet. I figured she’d just look at it and be able to match the color. Not only did she totally *** my highlights by not matching it with the obvious platinum blonde; She used a golden blonde and the roots came out with a red tone. I also had chemical burns on my forehead.
But The Big Deal was that I had so much breakage that My Hair Looked and Felt So Thin that I have to cut it all off!! There is breakage all over my hair! The owner did give me a full refund but acted as if it was my fault and told me that on an intuitive level, she knew that I would be a problem.
Unable to own up to the botched job her BEST Stylist Performed!Total FAIL!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hair Highlights
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I went into Regis in the town my university is at. I scheduled an appointment with a girl who recently graduated at the top of her class at the same..."
- "Hi, I've usually always went to First Choice because it was easy and convenient. My most recent trip the hair dresser was in such a rush because she "did not..."
- "Extremely bad company, no difference after 7 days, no refund offered and no further treatment, it's a sham and false advertising , do not go there..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."