Salon Adagio - Tanning Stripes - Adagio Salon, Rogers, MN
Signed up for tanning sessions and went that day. Came out with 2 stripes parallel all down my back as well as double stripes on my butt. The back stripes were about an inch wide and the ones on my butt were a little more than an inch wide with a tanned space in between. When I came back and showed them a pic of it their response was "Oh that just happens with the lay down beds and its pretty normal."
Um, no it shouldn't happen and no its not normal! Really? That's it? Not a sorry or credit or anything? I told them I would use the stand up from now on and then the light for the changing area was out and I had to dress in the dark. They really aren't starting off well here.
I figured I had sessions paid for so I would finish them out in the stand up. When I went back a third time it was 3 weeks later. I asked her if the light was fixed and she said yes, just the other day. Umm, what?? It was out weeks ago!
I won't be going back....
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Tanning Session
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "When I got a straightener and styled my hair I began to see just how choppy she did my hair. I've been doing my own hair since I was 15..."
- "only three days after signing you have to get a refund. but over a week before you see the any results of what you paying for they don't tell you its..."
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- " This guy ruined my wedding. He was paid months (7) in advance and hired to do my ceremony and DJ services. My wedding was half hour late because this..."
- "I am so sick and furious with myself that I called on Cordell and Cordell for anything. Cordell and Cordell is a money-making machine and that's all they care..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."