Salon Adagio - Tanning Stripes - Adagio Salon, Rogers, MN
Signed up for tanning sessions and went that day. Came out with 2 stripes parallel all down my back as well as double stripes on my butt. The back stripes were about an inch wide and the ones on my butt were a little more than an inch wide with a tanned space in between. When I came back and showed them a pic of it their response was "Oh that just happens with the lay down beds and its pretty normal."
Um, no it shouldn't happen and no its not normal! Really? That's it? Not a sorry or credit or anything? I told them I would use the stand up from now on and then the light for the changing area was out and I had to dress in the dark. They really aren't starting off well here.
I figured I had sessions paid for so I would finish them out in the stand up. When I went back a third time it was 3 weeks later. I asked her if the light was fixed and she said yes, just the other day. Umm, what?? It was out weeks ago!
I won't be going back....
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Tanning Session
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "➨➨➨ PLEASE READ ➨➨➨ I am going to other sites that allow photo posting for reviews to post them as well to show the butchery of this corporation. If you..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "GE Profile Refrigerator Purchased 6/18/2009 Model: PDS22SISDRSS Switch, Light WR23X10429 Shows up NLM. GE told me there was no other part that would fit and I should look on..."
- "In July 2016, ordered 13 custom Hunter Douglas blinds. Of the 13, 9 had to be re-ordered for various defects. Of the 9 reorders, 1 had to be..."
- "just as the title says, dutch glow cleaning tonic are just lies! only if there were reivews that i can see at their own official website, i wouldn't order this..."