I bought the product from my local CVS, and the product does not work!Its suppose to be those stick on "real" nail polish strips, but the product once opened (from its tightly air sealed plastic pouch) does not stick at all.

Related: Sally Hansen - Poor quality product

Its suppose to stick to your nail once applied, but none of the "real nail polish" strips worked at all! The worse part is I had bought 3 different kinds of the same product just in different colors and designs. So I basically wasted my money on this *** *** product. Consumer robbery at its finest!

In fact the reason why I stopped using Sally hansen products since last year is because i had bought a similar product but its suppose to be a gel nail sticker, and it guaranteed 2 weeks of absolutely no chipping!

But lo and behold, 3 days later major chipping.I said it once and ill say it again, consumer/customer robbery!!!!

Review about: Nail Polish Strips.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sally Hansen Nail Polish
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $33
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Sally Hansen?

Comments

justmee
Kokomo, Indiana, United States #956230

I agree. It seems sally hansen products have went downhill. I recently got some clear nail hardener and it turns your nails yellow and it peels the actual nails, so you have to grow them back out.

On a side note, i love your ring, it looks really pretty