Featured on Google+ Not resolved

Related: Sally Hansen - Review about Miracle Gel Nail Polish from Los Angeles, California

I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them.After using the above product on my nails I ended up with very bad results.

I attach photo's to prove my point. The varnish went patchy within 1/2 days then it discoloured and went lumpy. No nail varnish remover could get rid of the varnish. Then my nails developed nasty white patches on them.

It is going to take months to restore my nails as the nails will have to grow out.

I would like to warn people against this product.Let's hope the company in the USA will do something about this very nasty product !!!

Review about: Nail Thickener.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sally Hansen Nail Polish
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $12
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Sally Hansen?

Comments

justmee
Kokomo, Indiana, United States #956234

same thing happened to mine

Sally Hansen - Review about Nail Polish from Lincoln, Nebraska Sally Hansen "Bought miracle gel polish. Thought it would be good since I have a hectic travel schedule but want nice nails. TERRIBLE product. Looked great the night applied. By mid day..." Read more Rodan and Fields - Do not buy from Consultant Michelle Bozeman - Yukon Oklahoma Rodan and Fields "I am very disappointed in this company allowing obscene, disrespectful people to represent them in a public space. Michelle Bozeman uses public posts of FB to advertise their products and..." Read more Keranique - Review about Shampoo from South Gate, California Keranique "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..." Read more Review about Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Sally Hansen "I recently bought a few bottles of Sally Hansen miracle gel nail polish for the first time. I applied that lavender color and after about a week and a..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more