4K views 1 comment

Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad..It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not..

Related: Saladmaster - Satisfied customer for 40 years

they said its company's Promotion. I let them come in and make the fresh salad which is turns out so nice with few fresh vegetables. I asked few question and Im happy with thier answer. The one that caught my attention is the fantastic salad machine that they use, but unfortunately they dont sell it.

They explain how can i get it. Then i booked appointment to see this healthy cooking session because my wife surely will love it, because she is very health concious person and very fussy in terms of food. They came back to cook for me and my wife. We are so impressed how she done the presentation, the cooking in very short period of time and the taste of food is really y factor.

I can see in my wife's eyes that she fall inlove with saladmaster. What we really like is cooking without oil and because we are so so busy we need this kind of cookware to prepare our food in just few minutes. Added with the cookware test that they've done, it is really eye opener to understand what really in there in our cookware. There is is a silent Killer!

While she explaining about how this different type of cookware can harm our health, i made my own research and found out its all true. Well its a none brainer if I dont buy Saladmaster.. Thank you that educational cooking presentation, Because of that, our monthly energy bills gone down and we feel more healthier!..

so if someone offer you a fresh salad for free, grab it!That will be the start to great life ahead...

Review about: Saladmaster Cookware.

I liked: So simple to cook, Great quality, Love the cookware, Saves time, No oil.

4.9
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Saladmaster Cookware
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Saladmaster?

Comments

Sierra
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1281643

This is a pissed consumer site, not a site to hawk that worthless saladwaster junk. WTF is with the fish photo??

No one is biting. Hahahaha