Bronx, New York
1.8K views 0 comments
100% full Not resolved

as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top of dealers make your money. It's obvious why it is over prices. Dealers have to get paid and paid huge.

Dealers are posting on this page to give it a better star rating. It benefits them. They help the hand that feels them well.Salad master dealers are all over the united states, they are cult-ish when you see their youtube video. They are always happy! very happy. I assume it's from all the money they are making selling you overpriced cookware.

Be Smart and think. They claim their cookware does not need oil to cook chicken or beef. DUH. Beef and chicken (Skin ) has its own delicious fat. You don't need extra oil to cool. Its a gimmick ! and that *** *** *** on the top of the pan, Its just a gimmick ! Be smart. you are not that ***.

now; Ive search youtube for some photos. Do you really think this looks delicious or healthy ?

I personally think they look DISGUSTING

Review about: Saladmaster Professional Cookware.

I liked: That you dont really have a lifetime warranty but pretend you do.

I didn't like: That i got scammed by salad master, Your customer service attitute, That you get immigrants as your dealers and distributors, You pretend to give cooking class but sell them salad master.

2.0
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Saladmaster Cookware
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $599
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Saladmaster?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.