New York, New York
100% full Not resolved

I ordered a blue suede vest from Saks Fifth Avenue late in the season.I paid $200 and change for the vest and delivery.

The item arrived in a clear plastic bag on a hanger. The label on the plastic bag showed my size. The weather already had turned warm so the garment was hung in my dark, walk-in winter closet. I did not bother first to open the plastic bag and examine the vest closely - after all, this was from Saks.

When I took out the vest the next fall to wear it, I found that the hemline was heavily soiled, the lining was torn and the shoulders were yellowed from having been hung in a lighted place (in direct sunlight ?) for quite awhile.

Saks had sent a USED, DIRTY garment.

I notified the company but they refused to take back the vest.

Review about: Suede Vest.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Saks Fifth Avenue?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Rosewe - Review about Dress from Neptune Beach, Florida Rosewe "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Saks Fifth Avenue - Saks5th: Horrible experience with order cancellation and live chat Saks Fifth Avenue "I recently order a shirt from Saks5th online, I got the email with this subject "Confirmation of Your Saks Fifth Avenue Order‏" and nothing in the email content to let..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Absolute disgrace Gallagher Bassett "It has been a complete total circus! I was paid pittance to what I'm owed. Took 4 years to get anything. Total ignorance and runaround. As far as I'm concerned..." Read more Getblastednow - Dave Rupley "sold" me some Jeep stuff and never delivered Getblastednow "Dave, to his credit, is a very convincing *** man. He sold me a set of Rubicon tires and rims that he had advertised on Craigslist for $500.00. After a..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more