Seattle, Washington

Trying to ask about my order status today through their chat service.ABSOLUTELY PISSED.

Related: Saks Fifth Avenue - Customer service

The order is a pre-order item, so I understand they are trying to get it and ship it to me. But really the representative simply copied and pasted the answer on her "training sheet" and keeps trying to end this conversation no matter what I ask, or what I'm trying ask, she keeps saying "is there anything else I can help you today". OMG, I AM WASTING HER TIME, BIGGEST JOKE EVER! SO DAR FUNNY!

I have included a screenshot of our chat so you can see it for real.I AM PISSED SAKS.

I didn't like: Rude untrained associates, Worst customer service ever, Customer service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Saks Fifth Avenue?

Comments

LadyScot

You are wasting her time.How many times does she have to tell you that they do not have the item and are trying to get it?

Pre-orders always get shipped first, and the stores only get a limited amount at first roll out.

Then she asks if she can do anything else for you, and you want to instigate an argument, which she refused to fall into.Either wait your turn for the product, or ask for a refund.