Saints And Sinners Tattoo Studio - *** work had to get my tattoo re inked after 2 months wrote a review on tattoo shop's face book page and was threatened for posting review

1 of 1 Saints And Sinners Tattoo Studio reviews

I got a Tattoo at a tattoo shop called Sinners and saints Ink in Rock springs Wy at first the tattoo looked good but 2 months after I got the tattoo i noticed it was already fading .so I called them and they refused to re ink the tattoo stating that I didn't follow the tattoo artists directions and that's why it was fading .

This wasn't my first tattoo and I knew how to care for a tattoo and the reason mt tatt was fading was due to crappy work. Anyway I contacted another Tattoo parlor in Salt Lake Utah that I knew did awesome work and had them re ink my tattoo for another 100.00 after paying 150.00 2 months prior for this tatt. i posted a review on saints and Sinners Ink face book page that I wouldn't recommend them to anyone I know cause of their shoddy work and got a message from an Erick Caldwell that I was lying and needed to stop telling people that I wouldn't recommend them because they do everything 100 percent perfect .

Right that's why i had to get my tattoo re inked 2 months later .Like I said I wouldn't recommend this tattoo parlor to anyone else unless you want to have your tatt redone again because it wasn't done right the first time.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Tatoo
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #558237 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Saints And Sinners Tattoo Studio? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
1 of 1 Saints And Sinners Tattoo Studio reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Saints And Sinners Tattoo Studio.
Filing a new complaint about
×