Resolved

I got a Tattoo at a tattoo shop called Sinners and saints Ink in Rock springs Wy at first the tattoo looked good but 2 months after I got the tattoo i noticed it was already fading .so I called them and they refused to re ink the tattoo stating that I didn't follow the tattoo artists directions and that's why it was fading .

This wasn't my first tattoo and I knew how to care for a tattoo and the reason mt tatt was fading was due to crappy work. Anyway I contacted another Tattoo parlor in Salt Lake Utah that I knew did awesome work and had them re ink my tattoo for another 100.00 after paying 150.00 2 months prior for this tatt. i posted a review on saints and Sinners Ink face book page that I wouldn't recommend them to anyone I know cause of their shoddy work and got a message from an Erick Caldwell that I was lying and needed to stop telling people that I wouldn't recommend them because they do everything 100 percent perfect .

Right that's why i had to get my tattoo re inked 2 months later .Like I said I wouldn't recommend this tattoo parlor to anyone else unless you want to have your tatt redone again because it wasn't done right the first time.

Review about: Tatoo.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $150
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Saints And Sinners Tattoo Studio?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.