Saints And Sinners Tattoo Studio - *** work had to get my tattoo re inked after 2 months wrote a review on tattoo shop's face book page and was threatened for posting review
I got a Tattoo at a tattoo shop called Sinners and saints Ink in Rock springs Wy at first the tattoo looked good but 2 months after I got the tattoo i noticed it was already fading .so I called them and they refused to re ink the tattoo stating that I didn't follow the tattoo artists directions and that's why it was fading .
This wasn't my first tattoo and I knew how to care for a tattoo and the reason mt tatt was fading was due to crappy work. Anyway I contacted another Tattoo parlor in Salt Lake Utah that I knew did awesome work and had them re ink my tattoo for another 100.00 after paying 150.00 2 months prior for this tatt. i posted a review on saints and Sinners Ink face book page that I wouldn't recommend them to anyone I know cause of their shoddy work and got a message from an Erick Caldwell that I was lying and needed to stop telling people that I wouldn't recommend them because they do everything 100 percent perfect .
Right that's why i had to get my tattoo re inked 2 months later .Like I said I wouldn't recommend this tattoo parlor to anyone else unless you want to have your tatt redone again because it wasn't done right the first time.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i went my first time and they were really nice. Had a little bit of redness and bumps which they say is normal. Didnt really like the redness..."
- "Its too much...i would like to be contacted by someoneASAP!!!! @12 noon im going to a lawyer 616.337.2241 Me my wife and my family are very very upset!!!! ..."
- "Went in looking for a Victoria Beckham-like bob- stacked in back and asymmetrical in front. Had 6 pictures of 360 degree angle of same haircut on someone i knew who..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I purchased a computer from Walmart.com (HP Phoenix 860-140) but what was sent was a lower model (860-014). I returned it, contacted customer service and was given an apology and..."
- "I placed the order in mid April after waiting for the item to become available and it stated it shipped April 27 but it wasnt delivered until May 13th damaged..."
- "I purchased a stainless steel Brinkmann 5 burner gas grill, model 810-1750-S from Home Depot in March 2012. I've been unable to use the grill since early this year 2015,..."