3.6

Called pulmonary office intermittently x two weeks. Rarely, does any one return call or leave message.

I have COPD and have been a patient there x many years.I use 3 inhalers, one of which is a rescue inhaler. I requested a refill on my Spiriva inhaler as it was almost empty and many times the pharmacy has to order this inhaler. This office called in my other two inhalers but not the Spiriva which I use daily. Pharmacy sent two requests to their office initially.

Then this office told me it did not show up in my records. I have been using this inhalers many years.It most definitely should have been in my records. Why did they not tell me this initially that Spiriva was not in my records? I am 70 years old and have interactions with many doctors offices.

This is the only time I have faced this much frustration with a doctors office. They are definitely not organized and certainly lack in showing respect to their patients

User's recommendation: Speak to the doctor about any office personnel problems.

Location: Finksburg, Maryland

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Saint Agnes Hospital Reviews