Safety Get - Safetyget.com and First Convenience Bank

1 of 1 Safety Get reviews

Or should I say First Inconvenience Bank and Safetyget.com???

I entered my credit card # in some age verification site that said it would charge nothing ($0.00) to my acct. Then I'm redirected to a page that tells me I've been subscribed to free 3 day membership to some amateur site I didn't even sign up for and I have 3 days to cancel or I'll be charged $34.95. So of course I went and canceled right away, Safetyget.com site shows that it was within 10 min of entering my credit card at the age verification site. the The next day I go to my bank and they tell me I'm overdrawn because of a hold this company put on my acct. for $35.00 and charge me an overdraft fee due to it. So I file a complaint with the bank (First Convenience Bank), which they did nothing about and told me I would have to get a letter from the company stating the transaction was made in error and asking them to reimburse any charges and fees to my account due to this transaction. So I call safetyget and let them know about it and that the bank said there would be no penalty or charges to the company if they sent in the letter. They tell me they don't do that and won't, so I ask for the address of their legal department. The lady tells me they don't have one. I ask where my attorney should send a letter and she tells me goodbye and hung up on me. So much for customer service.

Now to the Bank issue, when I originally filed the complaint with the bank the branch managers assistant told me if it was never charged to my account they would of course reimburse any fees that resulted from this hold. Four days later and speaking to the branch manager now, I get a completely different story. Now they tell me they won't without the letter mentioned above. I have previously posted a complaint here about this bank and it's practices. Seems that every two or three weeks I'm in this bank arguing with them over some way they've found to charge me a fee on this free checking acct. Well I'm fed up!!

If you've ever had a legitimate billing issue with either of these companies and it hasn't been worked out or you simply gave up due to the excessive hassle. Please contact me at safetygetlawsuit@gmail.com with a brief explanation of what happened and your contact information and I will provide it to my lawyer who is currently putting together a class action lawsuit against both Safetyget.com and First Convenience Bank.

A very pissed consumer,

Shane Pedersen

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Safety Get reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Safety Get.
Filing a new complaint about
×