Jacksonville, Florida
100% full Not resolved

Beware SNAKETOUCH. A 60 ft oak tree fell on my house and the alarm NEVER went off.

Related: Safetouch Security - Snake Touch, I meant Safe Touch!

Ever. The tree demolished three (3) rooms of my home and Safetouch never even knew it.

Now THAT is an advertisenment they should use!

Absolutely awful service. Anyone coming to the end of a three year contract (especially those that pre-paid for three years as I did!) watch these snakes closely. My system "failed" within days of my three year contract expiring. Safetouch would not even send a technician out to me until I pre-paid for the service call with a credit card. Period.

THAT is how a three-year pre-paid customer is treated. I also found out that due to system failures, my home was unprotected/not being monitored for a period of three months! Their call center reps are rude and ill-equipped to answer a pay phone much less calls involving security of one's home, family or business. When I sent them a registered letter of cancellation I was then sued for the balance of what I was then told was a SEVEN year contract that was in the "fine print" of the original contract. Something in fine print my upstanding Safetouch sales-person did not point out. When calling to find out how to go about cancelling a contract with them, they play games with you....."You have to talk with this person....".....then that person is never available or will never return your calls. They play the numbers and sue the customers that got them to be the (too) large of a company they now are.

Beware SnakeTouch.......you get what you pay for, and they intend to keep you paying for it long after you end (or try to end) your relationship with them.

Review about: Security System.

I liked: Are honest about being crooks.

I didn't like: Rude cust srvc and inept bill dept.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $2500
Preferred solution For them to crawl back under their rock, and wither away

Had an Experience with Safetouch Security?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.