SafeLink Wireless - Safelink Verify

449 of 508 SafeLink Wireless reviews

You can have cell service 2 years with Safelink and when you move and try to verify your eligibility and address and because they can not verify your street address they turn your service off and will not work with you in anyway. The program is for the homeless who does not have a street address and low income family the joke is on those people. At one time i would told everybody that know about safelink cell phone service but not anymore,I will tell the low income family now safelink treat them after have there cell service for two years and when they can not verify your address they will turn your service.Even when you get food stamps and medicaid

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 31 Yes 31 34 No 34
Had the same issue 13 Yes 13
449 of 508 SafeLink Wireless reviews

Oct 25, 2016 #1231705

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-378-1684. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Lorie

Jul 22, 2016 #1188561 Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States

Just receive my replacement phone with 10 minutes on it and when i lost my phone it had 128 mins on it and my services was good until 2017 now the phone saying only have 30 service days left cannot login to my account with the enrollment number I have so i can't verify any information or cannot talk to someone on the phone took me forever to get someone to tell me a WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING still can't login to my account tried to text message somebody and it took 30 mins of the 10 i had that I thought was unlimited text and data Man I was so wrong about Safelink i really thought they was the the best now I'm not so sure.

Jul 23, 2016 #1188801

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

Apr 14, 2016 #1144471

Apr 04, 2016 #1139082

Julius Pippins

Mar 31, 2016 #1137351 Jackson, Mississippi, United States

I know, I had phone and they cut off my services for what reason I don't know I receive food stamps every month but my phone was turned off and I am a disable person but they could care less as I have found out.

Apr 01, 2016 #1137589

Oct 13, 2015 #1047524

You people are incompetent! The government should shut you down!

Oct 06, 2015 #1043974

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink. Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Oct 03, 2015 #1042852

I haven't even moved and have not gotten any minutes for a whole year (in a few days) I keep calling and no one has done anything yet, must be a computer flaw or something going on! They need to do something with this SafeLink ***!!!

Oct 09, 2015 #1045523

Apr 28, 2014 #809909 Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States

They are playing games with the customers telling them to call different numbers and do not do there jobs hooray they get paid for free.

1 0 Reply
pissed

Nov 29, 2013 #749736

If your phone breaks.The charger dock broke. I can't charge the phone. Can't get anything but a recording over the phone. help

kathy

Oct 31, 2013 #735675

hi I filled my application out on the 29 of October and its still pending how long does it take I need a phone I don't make enough to by one

2 0 Reply
madashell

Oct 16, 2013 #729886

I ran out of minutes, and RECOREDED a call tosafe link, and after 15 minutes on a PRE-PAID phone, And telling the guy repeatedly that I wass not near a pay phone or A STORE, he put anothewr ass___ on the phone to waste anothe r5 minutes. Now that I got a ride to wendy's, I got on line and couldn't gert to be re-certified.
IU did get a chat started, which i saved to my computer, which was terminated after only one response.

The crumiest tech service in the nation!

Excuse me. According to the accents of the agents, they are DEFINITELY NOT in the usa, nor are they fluent in english.
I don't call for tech support just to educate those bums in the correct pronunciation of the english language

0 1 Reply
anonymous

Aug 29, 2013 #708513

i have had my phone for 3 months and they cant get it programed to work no matter what they do. i told them to take it an stick where the sun dont shine :(

1 0 Reply

Aug 28, 2013 #708100

I am trying to verify my phone and it keeps tell me it can't find my information . :(

2 0 Reply

1-20 of 38 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.