SafeLink Wireless - Did not get my safelink minutes

502 of 509 SafeLink Wireless reviews

Update added by user Mar 17, 2013

Since this posting, I have not had any problems. A few years have went by and this company has been great and I have been getting my minutes every month.

Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2010

I did not get my minutes added to my phone for December 2010.I called them and I was told the minutes were sent to my phone on December 01st.

I was supposed to receive 250 minutes. I got none added. They told me I must have used them when I know I didn't even get them. They Lied.

I tried to explain that even if they were sent to my phone, my phone did not register them or update my minutes total. They did not believe me.

They should read these reports that others have this problem too.I am pissed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 54 Yes 54
502 of 509 SafeLink Wireless reviews
Angela 12073460162

Dec 02, 2016 #1249341 Portland, Maine, United States

127346162 Angela has not been receiving minutes since I ran out and had to buy some minutes for the hone my kids were out of state and I needed to say in contact ever since then I have not received any minutes foes that mean i no longer get free minutes ??

Jun 17, 2016 #1174498

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

Jul 09, 2016 #1183262 Atlanta, Georgia, United States

hi i did not get the minutes for my phone 706-306-1890
my phone was on but no minutes came try toretrieve but said no pending but i know no minutes came

Oct 03, 2016 #1221819

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-378-1684. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

0 0

Apr 28, 2016 #1151126

Apr 28, 2016 #1151125

Feb 01, 2016 #1104476

HELLO MY NAME IS MS. SHERRY SAULSBURY AND I'VE HAD THIS PHONE ACCOUNT I THINK SINCE AUGUST 2015. EVERY MONTH EVERYTHING WAS GOING JUST FINE, UNTIL LAST MONTH. {january 2016}
I DIDN'T RECEIVE THEM(minutes) THEN NOT THIS MONTH EITHER, USUALLY THEY COMES ON THE VERY FIRST DAY OF EVERY MONTH NOW JANUARY and FEBRUARY 2016 NOTHING AT ALL. I OVERLOOKED IT LAST MONTH BUT NOT TWICE, C'MON GUYS GET THE BALL ROLLING, WHERE'S MY MINUTES???? H. HELP ME????

Apr 28, 2016 #1151127

brenda

Jan 06, 2016 #1089971 Beardstown, Illinois, United States

I havent got any minutes since ive had my phone and noone can say I did because i dont use it only once a month in case of emergery s so what r they gonna do about it

Jan 08, 2016 #1090954

juanita j

Dec 03, 2015 #1073210

I didn't get my minute's for this month i did the add thing a couple of times where i put in 555 what do i do now

Dec 04, 2015 #1073748

Unsatisfied Customer

Oct 02, 2015 #1042296 Peedee, South Carolina, United States

I didnt receive my minutes for this month (October 2015) and I spoke with 3 different tracfone/safelink reps and all saying that I received my minutes which I didnt!! I even talked to the "Senior Manager" and she didnt believe me, not to mention she was so RUDE!!! I just want my 350 minutes for the month of October.

Oct 06, 2015 #1043965

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink. Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

1-20 of 84 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.