Update added by user Apr 28, 2011
ACCORDING TO MANY EMAIL, THESE WEB SITES ALSO USE THE SAME PHONE NUMBER +44 (0)208 144 2049, CONTACT DETAILS, etc TO SCREW CUSTOMERS!!!
Thank you for the massive writing. Please continue to do so using my email address, I pass on confirmed information to the ecops office.
Original review posted by user Mar 28, 2011
Beware from Safecomcontrol !!!
I have ordered a full 4 flat intercom system from them, and 3 months later, after claiming they had sent, then not, then the dispalys were wrong, etc etc., they in the end never delivered and never reimbursed me !!!!!
As requested by their salesman, David Isle, I have paid a full 1014Â£ by confirmed bank transfer to their mother company Gilmore Home builders. I have never received my material and they are telling me off rudely. I have had to file a theft complaint withe the Police. Anyone screwed by them, please contact me urgently to join the procedure.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Video Intercom Security Systems
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."