Mons, Hainaut

Update by user Apr 28, 2011

ACCORDING TO MANY EMAIL, THESE WEB SITES ALSO USE THE SAME PHONE NUMBER +44 (0)208 144 2049, CONTACT DETAILS, etc TO SCREW CUSTOMERS!!!

www.palwintec.co.uk

www.kingbuilders.co.uk

www.thememorialgarden.co.uk

www.bidetonline.co.uk

www.safetyworkwearsupply.co.uk

Thank you for the massive writing. Please continue to do so using my email address, I pass on confirmed information to the ecops office.

Original review posted by user Mar 28, 2011

Beware from Safecomcontrol !!!

I have ordered a full 4 flat intercom system from them, and 3 months later, after claiming they had sent, then not, then the dispalys were wrong, etc etc., they in the end never delivered and never reimbursed me !!!!!

As requested by their salesman, David Isle, I have paid a full 1014£ by confirmed bank transfer to their mother company Gilmore Home builders. I have never received my material and they are telling me off rudely. I have had to file a theft complaint withe the Police. Anyone screwed by them, please contact me urgently to join the procedure.

Thanks

Review about: Video Intercom Security Systems.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1600
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Safecomcontrol?

Comments

Gullible
Poitiers, Poitou-Charentes, France #683508

Wish I read this before.I ordered a 4 monitor system.

There web site had a problem so I made a transfer rather than paypal or credit card which would have given me some come back.Now suddenly nobody wants to know me

UK Safecomcontrol customer

Purchased a product; does not completely work; unused, no response at all from them, taking action against them.

Debbie Alison

P.S.: why don't you contact the internet fraud office, I had filed a complaint with them and they proved efficient, the guy sits in jail?

Debbie Alison

Thanks a lot

I was about to order from safecom !

Can you recommend a honnest company?

I am based in south London.

Kind regards

Debbie

MY POLICE CLAIM IS AVAILABLE O

MY POLICE CLAIM IS AVAILABLE ONLINE TOO !!

MY POLICE CLAIM IS AVAILABLE O

MY POLICE CLAIM IS AVAILABLE ONLINE TOO !!

FAKE POSITIVE COMMENT !!!!!

BEWARE !!!!!!!!!! DON'T LET THE FAKE POSITIVE COMMENT POSTED BY SAFECOM SAFECOMCONTROL.co.uk FOOL YOU AND FIND OUT BY YOURSELF, TRY THE SINGLE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED BY SAFECOM AND ASSOCIATED COMPANIES FOR SALE, SUPPORT, ENQUIRIES, ETC. THEY NEVER EVER ANSWER !!!!!!!!!!

argos_associates

BEWARE !!!!!!!!!! DON'T LET THE FAKE POSITIVE COMMENT POSTED BY SAFECOM FOOL YOU AND FIND OUT BY YOURSELF, TRY THE SINGLE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED BY SAFECOM AND ASSOCIATED COMPANIES FOR SALE, SUPPORT, ENQUIRIES, ETC; THEY NEVER EVER ANSWER !!!!!!!!!!

argos_associates

BEWARE !!!!!!!!!! DON'T LET THE FAKE POSITIVE COMMENT POSTED BY SAFECOMCONTROL UK FOOL YOU AND FIND OUT BY YOURSELF, TRY THE SINGLE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED BY SAFECOM AND ASSOCIATED COMPANIES FOR SALE, SUPPORT, ENQUIRIES, ETC; THEY NEVER EVER ANSWER !!!!!!!!!!

Happy customer

I don't know that you guys up to but I am very happy with the intercom system I bought from Safecom, they delivered on time and supply a wonderful customer care service, I think that competition is legitimate but this website is definitely not the place to tell people stories just to get few more customers aboard...

I have an on-line store as well have the same problems with my competitors that don't stop writing terrible stories on my business on-line, horrible...be aware!!!