Saab Cars Usa - Driver's seat caught fire!
Seat heater burned a hole through the seat.GM Saab says "Too bad".
Cannot trade the car until it is fixed. Am I supposed to take the seat out, pull the bottom cover off, buy a new one, replace the seat heater and then the cover. Replace the seat in the car and continue to say how wonderful the Saab is. I think Saab knows about this problem.
I have seen hundreds of posts on the same problem with a wide range of years. All have exactly the same problem, in the same seat, in the same location.
What if the entire car had burned.Wait....that would have been the best solution in retrospect.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..."
- "Im a dealer for monster transmission, had a trans built buy monster trans, for my 97 chevy k 1500, i told them i pull a trailer, nd plow my parking..."
- "I recently bought a full size Brampton brand mattress set from the Saint Paul MN store. I called the store before I arrived to pick up the mattress set to..."
- "I bought a Milwaukee M12 lantern and it was scratched up. I returned it for an exchange and got back the same lantern with the package stapled back together. This..."
- "I ordered 2 boquets to be delivered, one to my mom the next day after i ordered it, the other same day. the same day one didnt show up so..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."