S Line Ent - Kevin Cark @slinecuzz S-Line ENT Lil Scrapp Managment
Update added by user Jul 17, 2013
*Lil Scrappy, Altanta, ga
Original review posted by user Jul 16, 2013
Agreed upon $1,200 deal to col-lab with artist Lil' Scrappy.50% up front and 50% later.
Artist refused to collab on a track due that we had ready because the original had problems with the producer. We asked for the $600 back in January, Kevin Clark said he would refund us.. after we knew he wouldn't, kept asking until we gave up. E-mailed one last time and he asks us to send the mp3 for "a artist" to get on it if i send the other $600.
Terrible business led by a 50 year old false gang banger.
Don't Support this company, i support a artist trying to come back up in scrappy but the management is horrible and greedy.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Colleboration Refusal
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Corrupt game company who allows people with money do whatever they want whenever they want. Game is like a pornsite. Besides, TAP don't read your mails or study the screenshots..."
- "i was suspended of war commander i have sent 2 tickets to customer support and have had no reply over a period of 24 hours and still have not received..."
- "I ordered 2 dvds from FYE.COM when I received them one dvd case was broke. I emailed them and I'm going to post what was said by FYE. Recieved Dvds I received..."
- "I will never use another moving service without reading the reviews first. Please do NOT fall for their strong sales pitches. I had an itemized list from Allied which..."
- "SCAM ! do not order from them ! ..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."