Chalmette, Louisiana

The guy in this truck was upset at the car in front of me, yelling and cursing all out the window, then I pull up next to him, he curse me out because I wouldn't let him cut in front of me trying to get in my lane to make a big turn to the left, I'm trying to pick my son up from school, and I get cursed out called a dumb ***, *** *** ***? !!!!! I then tell him that I'm taking a picture of him, he tells me he doesn't give a *** what I do !

Review about: Rude Driver.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ryder?

Comments

Read the tag on the truck...pfg.Apparently who rented the truck from Ryder.

You need to contact them.You're barking up the wrong tree...hence the mc (motor carrier) number on the truck.

anonymous
to Anonymous #921403

You are exactly right. She has to go after PFG company and not Ryder, since this is obviously a lease tractor. Some people don't realize that Ryder is a leasing and rental company, so customers who leases or rents from Ryder doesn't work for the same company.

Chris Andrews Kenworth W900L Review Chris Andrews "Traveled by plane on a one way ticket from the north east to Ohio to go potentially pick up a truck that i was interested in purchasing. Upon arrival..." Read more Fraud Alert!  Budget Van Lines/LD Moving and Storage Budget Van Lines "On March 6, 2016, I contracted with LD Moving and Storage to help move and relocate our items from El Cajon, CA to Gulfport, MS. Prior to this, Budget..." Read more Swift Moving Systems - If you like unreliable service and broken goods look no further! Swift Moving Systems "First of all, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS! They mislead me on price, took forever, and DESTROYED multiple items. Namely, I HAD a nice solid wood TV stand that..." Read more Uncle Bobs - My entire house is gone - theft, burglary and no help from management. Uncle Bobs "Our unit at 8350 S. Sam Houston Pkwy E in Houston Texas had everything stolen: furniture, appliances, lawn and garden. We had everything for a 3500 sq. ft. home..." Read more Red Roof Inn Bwi - MOLD, MILDEW, DRUGS, FLOOD DAMAGE, PROSTITUTION, UNPROFESSIONALISM, VIOLENT FIGHTS ON PREMISES & MORE! Red Roof Inn Bwi "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more Poshmark - Scammer Alert! Beware of @lostangel426 Poshmark "I was scammed by @lostangel426 she scammed me over multiple items and I have lost $170 due to her scam artist ways be careful with her I am warning everyone..." Read more City Of Hope Hospital - A license to Kill! City Of Hope Hospital "My child tragically lost her life last year at City of Hope hospital, Duarte, CA. She was admitted to the hospital with an unresolved urinary tract infection. There were numerous..." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more