Six years into a Ryan built home and my roof needs to be replaced due to terrible workmanship and poor quality shingles.Most of the development was done with decent quality "architecture" shingles but a few rows of homes were done with low-end, cheap shingles.
We had a waterfall-like leak coming down our walls with each storm that passed. The roofers found that nails were put in crooked, sideways and are pushing out on the shingles, leaving exposed holes.
An entire section of wood was exposed around the exhaust pipe and there was unsealed step up flashing.Worst part is that our HOA wants to wait 20 years to replace roofs and could care less.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Never accept responsibility for poor quality poor decisions
- Lack of actions taken to correct issues after contruction
- Willingness to accept responsibility for actions
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Replace my damage roof and use the products that were used in the rest of the development and do it right. Also, pay for or repair any damages to the interior of my walls from the leaking
- Product or service
- Ryan Homes Roof Replacement
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›