1.5K views

I have been in my Ryan Home for about 6 months now and I love it. I was a little scared about the process after reading the reviews online but my experience was great.

My sales rep Josh was knowledgeable and courteous. Other than a few minor nail pops which are common with all new construction, my house is beautiful. I would recommend Ryan Homes to anyone although I do not know what they are like in other areas.

You can't always believe what you read online. Negative comments are a dime a dozen but there are happy customers out there as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ryan Homes House Construction.

Comments

I just built a Ryan Home in Webster and we have been in for about a year now. We did have some minor issues with drywall and a horrible paint job but Ryan fixed most of it.

We worked with Josh as well and he was really honest and great to work with.

We still stop in to see him. I agree that you can’t always believe what you read.

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States #961355

Josh was my sales rep. too.

He was great and aside from our house not starting on time our house turned out great. We love it and the process was super easy.

you are just a few of the lucky ones that got away from experiencing a nightmare.