Turnaround Time

Ryan Homes a problem you don't want because I paid for poor poor workmanship and will still be paying for that poor workmanship to be repaired by professionals. The workers and the foreman have a vague idea of how to put it together but don't truly have a clue about construction.

Every professional I've hired have been unimpressed with Ryan Homes' and even felt sorry for us. THAT IS SAD! But the good part is Ryan Homes always gets their money despite pitiful work. I do not recommend them in the least.

If zero stars were a score that is what they deserve. The warranty is worthless. The 1 year drywall repair looks the same as before the repair. The vapor barrier in my crawl space did not have the seams taped or the edges sealed so our expensive hardwood floors are cupping.

Thanks Ryan Homes. Ryan Homes will always disappoint you, so buy Ryan and be disappointed.

They are nice when you initially purchase the trash, but after they have the money a big *** If you want the biggest LEMON in you life go with Ryan. Once your "warranty" expires is when poor craftsmanship begins to show.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ryan Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Thanks for posting... You opened my eyes to what could've been a nightmare . I WILL DEFINITELY LOOK FOR ANOTHER BUILDER.