Webster, New York

I am continually getting more and more pissed off at the way that the roof was put onto my home 11 years ago. We are in the midst of quite the wind storm and for the 6th time in the last 8 years we are losing shingles.

I have had to have my insurance here each time to get the shingles replaced. Each time is in a different area of our roof. I'm going to need to do a total replacement due to your contractors' *** work. There are a multitude of houses in our Stablegate Neighborhood in Canandaigua, NY that are going through the same thing.

Houses from 14 years to 7 years old. Hmmmmm... maybe that should tell YOUR COMPANY something. Thank you so much Ryan Homes ....I was warned to not buy with Ryan, but didn't listen b/c your sales rep was so reassuring.

Of course, none of your sales reps will help now. Cannot wait to sell this place and get out, NEVER again to build with your *** serviced company. I would love to see you really want to "connect" with me and our neighbors on this. Maybe for once you'll call with an apology and the offer to do the right thing for all of us in the neighborhood that are dealing with your contractors' bad work.

And, please do not contact me if you are going to again explain to me about the heat needed to put the tiles on, how the guys that did the work are responsible, how the warranty is for only 10 years, etc.

I don't want to hear any of it. I want a company that will do the right thing ...

Product or Service Mentioned: Ryan Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments