Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Is there anyone who can I speak with to learn more about Ryan Homes issues in DE?

Working on an investigative piece looking into apparent issues with the company in various states, but for me the task is to take a look at Delaware. Would love to be in touch with someone on this.

1 answer
Larry Taylor
Out of 285 total reviews about Ryan Homes company on Pissed Consumer website, there are two reviews about the company's work at Delaware. You may read the reviews.

Trim Paint Color

by IcyAlbatross

Good Morning I'm hoping you can help me - I live in St. Anne's Estates in Middletown, DE - My Ryan Home was built in 2006.

I'm trying to find out the trim & door paint that was used inside the house. I went to Sherwin Williams over the weekend but they gave me trim paint that was basically white. The paint that was used in our house is not white - it's more of a off white.

Could you please provide the name of the paint? Thank you so much for your help with this issue.

0 answers

Home Discount

My family has been one of the first customers for the Ryan Homes community where we live and we are part of the VIP’s list. We bought a house from them that hasn’t started construction yet.

It is $544,100 for the purchase price. But, my friend bought the same house/model/elevation for $545,000 but with more options than us. For example they got the upgraded $18,000 cabinetflooring pattern and a bathroom in the basement plus extra windows.

We got a lot of options too, just not as many and not a bathroom in the basement, $10,000 cabinet package and no extra windows and a few others. All the other options are basically the same, so why did they get more options at a cheaper price than them?

1 answer
user27485076
** I meant to say “why did they get more options at a cheaper price? Why is our house more expensive for less options?”

Low Appraisals

by user26443592

To Whom It May Concern: My husband and I are purchasing a Ryan home in Courthouse Commons (Spotsylvania, Virginia). Our home is almost complete.

We were expecting to have our pre-demonstration and our closing in the next few weeks until we were notified of the low appraisal. To our dismay, we have not heard from anyone at Ryan regarding the appraisal and the next steps. We were referred to our sales rep who knows nothing about the process. I cannot believe the service that my husband and I are receiving with the amount of money we are spending on this Ryan Home.

I am very disappointed in the customer service that we have received!!

Very Disappointed Customer!!! Cynthia Johnson 703-580-6147