Ryan Homes rows houses together in order to make as much money as possible. In the 2 1/2 years I have owned my home; I have had continuous issues.

Huge nail pops that keep resurfacing; floor boards that squeak; hard limps in the floor padding; curled roofing shingles; *** Windows and screens.; curves walls; leaky shower doors; you name it. When ever I tried to get these items repaired during the warranty; I was given the run around by the "Customer Service " supervisor. I have too large of a mortgage for so many problems! After a while; they make you not even want to deal with them anymore.

Beware if you are a single woman buying one of their homes.

They really try to make you feel like you are just a complainer; without real issues. I had enough of their condescending ***!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ryan Homes Florence House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I had also purchased a Ryan home which was a disaster from the very beginning. I felt as if I had bought a brand new handyman special.

Rather than enjoying the feeling of owning a new home, I spent the first year under the warranty having many isues repaired. Items such as appliances, HVAC issues and many others. The repairs continued after the one year warranty was over, costing me out of pocket expenses which shouldn't occur with a new home.

It was a great relief when I sold that house. I haven't ever ruled out buying a new home but I have ruled out ever buying a Ryan home.