31 Liverpool Lane, Martinsburg, WV 25405, USA
3.0

Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we found underneath. Such a quality builder....SMFH.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ryan Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I’m looking to build w/Ryan Homes so I’m looking at reviews. I get the impression from many of them that they’re either whiners or competitor bashing.

Anyway, case in point is that the above picture is bogus; I’m a carpenter by trade, and trying to install a lazy Susan (corner cab) w/all that trash underneath would be ALOT more difficult than just cleaning it away. And secondly, I have several friends who lay tile. They will lay tile and then grout the tile of an entire room.

You’re not going to see tile that isn’t grouted under cabinets because that would be much more work for a tile layer and the carpenters installing cabinets aren’t going to allow unstable flooring underneath for them to be liable for. Just sayin’...