We bought a Ryan Homes and were so upset about the products used in the home. They used the lowest priced prodeucts and generic windows, air conditioners, lumber, etc...

The models look great but after living in home for 6 months you see warped walls, shaky floors and teh air conditioning and heating is SO LOUD. we called a technician who told us it is the worst product on the market and he has been to several Ryan Homes homeowners to fix and replace the problem. Talking to other repair men in the field have said the same thing.

It is the old saying of you get what you pay for. To me, I wish I spent a little bit more to have a well built home.

Comments

Sounds like you saved a lot money when you purchased the home. Now take some of that savings a replace the products with what you want. Sounds like a Win-Win to me.

Amazing how repairman in the industry who stand to gain work, bash any competition. Beware of the advice you get from those who are billing you!

Very True!!! They use cheap material and unprofessional labor to finish the job.

I was victim who will not fall under 'You get what you paid for', I paid more got a cheap home. It was costly make, I request people not to dare to buy the junk Ryan homes(soon end up repairs).

Buyers Beware!!! Another pissed customer..