Arlington, Virginia

My husband and brother in law went to put in my master bath gutted for 8 ddyears because the drain for the bathtub was so messed up that the Ryan Rep was out a few years ago and said that it was normal from seeing it from the top of the floor. After my husband and brother in law tore *** in my family room to reach the guts of the drain for the tub and found that the plumbing was not up to code and messed up (a latent defect that you could not see and my brother in law is a plumber) my husband called Ryan.

He got them them to text him after he sent pictures of the problem them and they said since it was out of warrant it was not their problem!! This is not the only problem, we have have had leaky windows, which my husband has fixed, and we replaced all of our windows, our powder room toilet arswhen my husband went to redo it found that the the floor was rotted and had to fix it and you could not tell it until the toilet was removed. This after 10 years!! We now have nail pops galore coming out and our house was built in 1997 in Amyclae East in Harford, County Maryland.

I will NEVER buy another Ryan Home again!

I came from a custom built home which was smaller and now am sorry that I bought a Ryan home. NEVER again!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ryan Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Latent defect not obviosly seen from top of removal of bathtub which leaked and Ryan had come out when tub had been removed.

Comments