1K views

My sister & her husband purchased a Ryan home that was built in 2010. Some of the siding was missing on the side of the house.

They had an inspection done on the house & the inspector found stated that the siding was not secured probably by the builders. They called Ryan homes & told them what the inspector said, and they would not replace the siding.

They had to pay $350 to have them to come out & replace siding, that if it were installed correctly the first time it probably would not have needed to be replaced within less than 3 yrs. I picked out the house for them b/c they lived in a different state, and I will never recommend Ryan homes to anyone else.

Comments

I am going through this ordeal now with Ryan homes and I, too, live in Indian Trail!!! The siding was installed improperly, there were pin nails EVERYWHERE and countersunken. I am not a contracting professional, but I did my research on the James Hardie installation and warranty- and yes, they WILL fix it, as I am within my 1 year.

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #818073

Ryan Homes are the biggest joke of builders. Don't purchase a home through them.

Siding should not fall off

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #799867

Good. Ryan homes doesn't want you

to Sidingfallsoffendoftheworld #868641

You must be Ryan lying ***!