When we went to do some landscaping we hit electrical wires going to the lamp post out in front of our yard.We only went down " TWO "inches.The code in New York is 18 inches in conduit or 24 inches with UF wiring. If our dog dug *** and grabbed the wire he would be dead now.

When we called Ryan Homes they said it wasn' their problem. We called the subcontractor who did the work and he had no idea what the code is.

Bottom line, DO NOT buy a Ryan Home. I will not even get into the nail pops or poor workmanship.

Comments

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #824693

I rented a Ryan Home in Lebanon Ohio's Shaker Run, 3 toilets leaked during our time there, the dryer and exhaust fan from half bath where vented to the basement thru a whole in the floor, where the furnace was at. Air conditioner went out 3 times in 3 years, and furnace went out more times than I can count.

All outside faucets broke and leaked into basement. Gee, I would never buy a Ryan Home.