12420 Mays Quarter Rd, Woodbridge, VA 22192

I am a disabled vet who approached the Ryan Homes sales Rep to purchase a home with my VA certificate. I eventually signed an agreement to purchase a home with my certificate.

I was told if for any reason I could not approved for financing with my VA certificate, I would get back my $2500 earnest money. Due my own research I realized the VA would not approve me to purchase the home on my VA certificate. On the day I met with the sales rep and the NVR mortgage rep I told both of them, I am withdrawing from the purchase and would like my refund back. They both wanted me to take a regular FHA loan which would require me to give them 30k in down payment.

I told them my family and I do not have 30k to give to them in downpayment. However, I've continued to received paperwork to sign for mortgage from the NVR rep, in-spite of emails and my request stating I do not want to proceed with an application. The sales rep have not replied to any of my emails or voice mail since I told them I was withdrawing from the purchase. I am currently planning to reach out to any veteran organizations to see what help they can provide.

My family and I simply cannot afford to loose $2500 right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ryan Homes Home Buying.

Ryan Homes Cons: Sales reps lie and misleading, Not veteran friendly, Try to keep your earnest regardless.

• Ryan homes mays Quarter