35059 Germanna Heights Dr, Locust Grove, VA 22508

Since the first day i moved in we had an issue with a drainage pipe that was cracked which caused our basement to fill with water. We were lucky to get that fixed.

Shortly after that incedent we have dealt with many other problems. The drywall has cracks all over the house seems like we have lived here for years. I understand the house is still settling in but should never look that bad. I had to call in repair for our floor and seems like i will have to call it in again.

Some of our cabinet doors seem like they are about to fall off and fridge makes a loud noise when you open the door. This is suppose to be a new town home and seems like ive lived here for years. In my basemnt i have a crack that is getting bigger as time passes by. This crack in the foundation is normal to them.

The landscaping here is horrible the grass is dieing and infact in every other town home. This next issue is very disgusting and perhaps the worse part of all. Since we moved here in oct 2018 we started having problems with mice/rats. It so disgusting that we have to be walking through our new house having to see and clean up rat *** We have a 1 year old and dont even feel comfterable letting her be on the floor.

We have called in for this issue manyb times and all they say is they cant do anything about it. To me this people are cheap and all they want to do is sell. I drive by the new town homes under construction and all always see the doors left open. Thats the perfect way for animals to get in.

As a first time home owner i am very disappointed and will never buy from this builder again.

I siggest everyone inspect their homes before you close. This has been a horrible experience and a nightmarre.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ryan Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ryan Homes Cons: Cheap products that they installed.

Comments