101 SHETLAND PLACE, Warners, NY 13164, USA
Resolved
5.0

Update by user Dec 12, 2016

Ryan Homes service manager came in . He was very polite and concerned.

He is fixing the problem for us .

We have never had any complaints or problems til this one issue. It did take a couple of days but it all worked out .

Original review posted by user Dec 08, 2016

We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement .

Now we have decided to finish our basement and our contractor wants to know who the unprofessional person was that did the rough in . 1 the electric box will be in the shower and so will the toilet . As we ripped the installation off the wall, we see the drawing where the toilet was suppose to go but obviously wasn't out there. I am so very disappointed in this.

He said it will cost much more just to even think about what to do for a bathroom . He also thinks that Ryan homes should come fix it . I honestly told my husband we should just sell because we built a house to do what we want and now can't .

I am very upset and very frustrated . Maybe the contractor who does these homes should be told that the toilet and electric box can't be put in a bathtub .

Product or Service Mentioned: Ryan Homes Bathroom Building Service.

Reason of review: Bathroom rough-in.

Preferred solution: To fix where the electrical box placement .

I didn't like: Lack of actions taken to correct issues after contruction.

Comments