Rochester, New York
3.0
Turnaround Time

This would be the THIRD time that I have the same issue of my sinks flooding over due to someone taking a bath upstairs of just washing up.

The sinks would flood over, but before that, my laundry room would get flooded first because it's the lowest point...that in turn leaks down to my basement causing wood and floors to accumulate moisture.

I called services and they sent a contractor over and all he did was bang on a few pipes and plunge the *** out of the sink...and call it fixed.

It happened again the couple of weeks later....called services and they had a contractor called me, I told him the issue....he sent a different company over. Guy did the same thing....flush some water down...bang on a few pipes and plunge the sink. What the ***? I could have done that! I don't need so called plumbers to do that. They didn't fix the problem, they kicked the can down the road.

I've only been in this house less than 3 freaking months and I'm feeling like I'm renting from a slum lord instead of enjoying a brand new home. There were issues from the start of the build, but I've never imagined it being this bad.

Anyone knows if I can take legal actions to protect myself? I'm afraid that there will be damage to my floors in the basement and it's going to pop up a few months or years down the road. If anyone knows of any class actions pending or anything related? I'm thinking about consulting with my lawyer if this happens again.

Thank.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ryan Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ryan Homes Pros: Sales people, Floor plans.

Ryan Homes Cons: Too many little things that adds up to one large disatisfaction.

Comments