Atlanta, Georgia
1.2K views 3 comments

I ordered and used these products as directed, for the first three months after ordering.When I recieved my second round of products and began using them, it seemed like my skin began to go backwards and started getting acne, pimples, bumps and then of ALL things, a chemical hole burn on the bridge of my nose and my skin burned OFF at the end of my nose!!

When I called to complain, they said someone would call me back. They didnt have an address or a person to direct a formal letter of complaint to about the products. I had finally thought I had found a Black skin product, that would take away acne and discolorations; but NO! Im now living with dark marks where those chemical holes are trying to heal, they even still show under my makeup!!

Bull sh@t..This is MY story....

Review about: Rx For Brown Skin.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $120
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rx For Brown Skin?

Comments

Get The Bad Guys
Tallahassee, Florida, United States #813413

:grin Find them...sue them.

Contact the FDA for guidance.Unite with the other people in this review and file a Class Action.

supercli
Woodland Hills, California, United States #773703

Call Lady D 310 659-7082 she is the true Diva of woman of color skin has been doing it in Beverly Hills for over 20 years!

Uneek
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #756280

Try their Acne prone skin products. The same thing happen to me and I discovered that it did not agree with my skin type. I switched th Acne regimen and I LOVE RX FOR BROWN SKIN........Good Luck!!