Rv Wholesalers - Review in Dealers category from Ranchos De Taos, New Mexico
I drove 3000 miles round trip to pick up my new Sprinter.RVW price was by far the lowest.
My trailer came in after 7 weeks I was told to expect a 6-10 week turnaround. I carefully read the contract after reading MANY REVIEWS. Naturally the terms are tilted in RVW's favor but the terms are fair and square. Walk through was thorough and pleasant and I had as much time as I needed to ask any questions.
After the walk through the closing was quick and easy with no surprises. I am pleased with my experience with RVW and have recommended them to my brother. My next RV purchase will also be from RVW
As for the trailer........Build quality on RV's is truly lacking ( lemon laws do not apply so they get away with it)but knew this going in. So far I am pleased with my new fifth wheel.
I often "joke?" That once I get the trailer home I'll have to re-wire re-plumb and finish building the trailer. I'vealready identified some "improvement" I'm going to have to make.
This is a manufacturer problem not RVW.so far so good.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
- Product or service
- Keystone Sprinter 347 Fwlft
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..."
- "Using Wal-Mart's on-line ordering system I ordered a $60 Net10 card to recharge my cell phone. The Card recharge code was supposed to be sent to me within 48 hours..."
- "I have a 96 f150 I bought 3rd hand. This year and model has a recall issued due to the part pictured catching fire. Since I am the 3rd owner..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."