Rv Wholesalers - Review in Dealers category from Ranchos De Taos, New Mexico
I drove 3000 miles round trip to pick up my new Sprinter.RVW price was by far the lowest.
My trailer came in after 7 weeks I was told to expect a 6-10 week turnaround. I carefully read the contract after reading MANY REVIEWS. Naturally the terms are tilted in RVW's favor but the terms are fair and square. Walk through was thorough and pleasant and I had as much time as I needed to ask any questions.
After the walk through the closing was quick and easy with no surprises. I am pleased with my experience with RVW and have recommended them to my brother. My next RV purchase will also be from RVW
As for the trailer........Build quality on RV's is truly lacking ( lemon laws do not apply so they get away with it)but knew this going in. So far I am pleased with my new fifth wheel.
I often "joke?" That once I get the trailer home I'll have to re-wire re-plumb and finish building the trailer. I'vealready identified some "improvement" I'm going to have to make.
This is a manufacturer problem not RVW.so far so good.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Product or service
- Keystone Sprinter 347 Fwlft
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Yes the 990 is a wet bath and you should not need to pump out the water left in the shower after using, this is unsanitary and unsafe it should..."
- "Purchased a new 13 Blue Ridge 5th Wheel from our local dealer. From the FIRST trip out...living room slide will come out while traveling. We have stopped as..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "I bought a beautiful ring from the LeVian collection last December. We bought it from Kay's jewelers in Springfield, Missouri. Since then two different chocolate diamonds, and one white diamond..."
- "Bought two shirts in December and received one today being March 2nd. It looks nothing like the picture the "lace" is coming apart. The quality is horrible. My advice stay..."
- "...First of all with the change the company sent the wrong product and would not exchange them to make it right (Terrible customer service) secondly the texture changes immediately after..."