Ranchos De Taos, New Mexico

I drove 3000 miles round trip to pick up my new Sprinter.RVW price was by far the lowest.

My trailer came in after 7 weeks I was told to expect a 6-10 week turnaround. I carefully read the contract after reading MANY REVIEWS. Naturally the terms are tilted in RVW's favor but the terms are fair and square. Walk through was thorough and pleasant and I had as much time as I needed to ask any questions.

After the walk through the closing was quick and easy with no surprises. I am pleased with my experience with RVW and have recommended them to my brother. My next RV purchase will also be from RVW

As for the trailer........Build quality on RV's is truly lacking ( lemon laws do not apply so they get away with it)but knew this going in. So far I am pleased with my new fifth wheel.

I often "joke?" That once I get the trailer home I'll have to re-wire re-plumb and finish building the trailer. I'vealready identified some "improvement" I'm going to have to make.

This is a manufacturer problem not RVW.so far so good.

Review about: Keystone Sprinter 347 Fwlft.

4.4
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rv Wholesalers?

Comments

OK SURE
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1178734

and your name is ? or is it dave or mike