Rv Wholesalers - Review in Dealers category from Ranchos De Taos, New Mexico
I drove 3000 miles round trip to pick up my new Sprinter.RVW price was by far the lowest.
My trailer came in after 7 weeks I was told to expect a 6-10 week turnaround. I carefully read the contract after reading MANY REVIEWS. Naturally the terms are tilted in RVW's favor but the terms are fair and square. Walk through was thorough and pleasant and I had as much time as I needed to ask any questions.
After the walk through the closing was quick and easy with no surprises. I am pleased with my experience with RVW and have recommended them to my brother. My next RV purchase will also be from RVW
As for the trailer........Build quality on RV's is truly lacking ( lemon laws do not apply so they get away with it)but knew this going in. So far I am pleased with my new fifth wheel.
I often "joke?" That once I get the trailer home I'll have to re-wire re-plumb and finish building the trailer. I'vealready identified some "improvement" I'm going to have to make.
This is a manufacturer problem not RVW.so far so good.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Product or service
- Keystone Sprinter 347 Fwlft
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "To the company of Waste Managment I just recently moved into my new house. I put out my trash last night and this morning I walk out to find a failed..."
- "I bought a 2004 nissan 350z from the albuquerque,nm store and i had the vehicle for less than 120 days ive already had 2 issues with the vehicle pertaining to..."
- "That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00. No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years..."