Loveland, Ohio

Here to say I purchased from rvw. Just placed my deposit and did so with confidence. I see all the nonsense on this site and another site and see right through the lies. I checked many online RV forums and see that Dave is on there helping people all the time. On BBB he gave someone $1000 store credit to make up for the nonrefundable deposit. In 6-8 weeks I will see if I made the right decision I suppose.

My sales rep was Brianna Lump or something. She wasn't pushy. Finance lady, Kendra I think, got me a good rate with their creditor and I still got the $2000 off in the finance deal. They offered fair value for my trade if it is in the condition described. I am not financing a lot of money, and not buying anything crazy expensive, but they were still pretty nice. I had everything workstation price and contacted Jeff Couch, headquartered closer and had the same unit in stock. The guy there, D D ( his initials ) came off as a complete and utter a hole via email he also lied about my currently value and said that my 2010 32bhbs Hornet was worth $8k and the same unit as a hideout. He also claimed they don't need to do anything with their price because they're a wholesaler and will sell theirs without me.

We will see how it goes

My name is Daren Ferreira. I'm not some made up person and I don't spread lies. I will leave a new review if things go sour.

I have included my pboto so you can tell im a real person, unlike the anonaholes.

Review about: 2010 Keystone Hornet 32 Bhbs.

4.6
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rv Wholesalers?

Comments

Daren Ferreira
Loveland, Ohio, United States #1023940

Exactly my point....

These are the most unfair biased ridiculous posts on the planet. If anyone wants to reach out to me you can..

You can search my name out pretty easily and see I don't live near RV Wholesalers (about 2 hours away) and see that these other guys are just liers.

What's your real name Ft. Lauderdale?

What about yours Bowling Green?

I knew it seemed pretty odd that all dealers I call instantly say "have you read the reviews on them" when I mention RV Wholesalers. Don't believe me? Call a dealer and try to get them to match RV Wholesalers prices.

They'll start with.. have you seen the reviews.. Pete's RV did this, Jeff Couch did this, Holmann RV did this and Jim Raper's did this..

You want unbiased reviews, google search RV Wholesalers Forum review or something of that nature and read what is posted on the RVnet and other RV forums.

Now, as I said, I could be mistaken about this and I could find out they aren't any good.. At that time I'll update my post, but for now I have no reason to believe the lies being spread here..

For now, I will start reaching out to the Site admins to see where the IP addresses of these "anon" posters come from..

They'll track it back to either an individual or a business, at which point I'm sure they'll start removing negatives or positives..If you guys are dealers you're straight criminals and Karma will serve you justice..

not mistaken
to Daren Ferreira Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania, United States #1024450

Too much dog in the fight this guy is getting too angry for just being a customer.

caferacer1975
to not mistaken #1024453

I'm sorry, do you have a name?I get irritated by dishonesty.

I saw a similar thing when I purchased my wife's truck from Motorcars of Lancing in MI. Turns out it was the dealer a cross the street leaving bad reviews.

If you Serrasalmus customer you'd be passed as well. Someone is manipulating the integrity of the review system.

It only stands to hurt the customers.

At the end of the day it makes bad reviews seem dishonest and good reviews possibly lost in the shuffle.

Again..

ill update my reviewing I take ownership of the camper.

holding my breath
to caferacer1975 Jackson, Minnesota, United States #1130385

still waiting for update loser

not convinced
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1023880

sure you are

i agree
to not convinced Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States #1023896

same format as all the other positive reviews lots of name dropping sounds like daves bull again!

to i agree #1030882

Really?How so?

Because I left real information? Because I posted pictures of myself and gave my real name, which can easily be searched? I'm guessing you work for Jim Couch or PetesRv. Both of these sites immediately asked if I read reviews from RV Wholesalers.

I find that odd. Very odd. ...

I explore all would be customers to check the forest river forum and search RV Wholesalers.

You'll see the same thing I noticed.

These dealers are despicable.

not mistaken
to Anonymous Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1031182

like i said to much dog in the fight to be a real customer get a life

caferacer1975
to not convinced #1027323

What dealer do you work for?