Rv Wholesalers - Review about 2010 Keystone Hornet 32 Bhbs from Loveland, Ohio
Here to say I purchased from rvw. Just placed my deposit and did so with confidence. I see all the nonsense on this site and another site and see right through the lies. I checked many online RV forums and see that Dave is on there helping people all the time. On BBB he gave someone $1000 store credit to make up for the nonrefundable deposit. In 6-8 weeks I will see if I made the right decision I suppose.
My sales rep was Brianna Lump or something. She wasn't pushy. Finance lady, Kendra I think, got me a good rate with their creditor and I still got the $2000 off in the finance deal. They offered fair value for my trade if it is in the condition described. I am not financing a lot of money, and not buying anything crazy expensive, but they were still pretty nice. I had everything workstation price and contacted Jeff Couch, headquartered closer and had the same unit in stock. The guy there, D D ( his initials ) came off as a complete and utter a hole via email he also lied about my currently value and said that my 2010 32bhbs Hornet was worth $8k and the same unit as a hideout. He also claimed they don't need to do anything with their price because they're a wholesaler and will sell theirs without me.
We will see how it goes
My name is Daren Ferreira. I'm not some made up person and I don't spread lies. I will leave a new review if things go sour.
I have included my pboto so you can tell im a real person, unlike the anonaholes.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Product or service
- 2010 Keystone Hornet 32 Bhbs
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "I drove 3000 miles round trip to pick up my new Sprinter. RVW price was by far the lowest. My trailer came in after 7 weeks I was told to..."
- "well he bought me a car from a ford place where I am named as the owner on the title him as the co owner, but on regional it has..."
- "Hi, my name is Amanda and i had a terrrible expirience at your store listed above. I walked in to look at baby bearded dragons because i was looking for..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."