Rusty Wallace Newport Ford, Internet Fraud ebay Ripoff
This guys ripped me off on ebay! I bought a car from them on eBay and it was nothing like what they represented. This is what they said and all these statements are in writing in the eBay auction. They said the body has had no repairs and the body had been repaired and bondoed at least 10 times that I have found so far.
They said all the electrical was good and working.
This was a lie. The electrical is a mess and they had fixed the ignition with rubber bands. The rubber bands need to be just right or the car will not even start. They said the car run so smoothly the owner shifts the car without spilling his coffee.
It turns out the car had not been driven in 5 years. They told me the car was painted silver. The car was painted primer and that was used to try and cover up all the bondo and peeling paint. The eBay auction stated also: 'This vehicle's interior is very clean'.The carpet is torn out, the seats are torn up and crushed. The dashboard is torn to pieces. The eBay auction stated also: 'Air Conditioning is good' There is not any air conditioning. The eBay auction stated also: 'Clear Tile'
I have been to call and email everyday to get them to send the title and they always say 'we overnighted it' When I ask for a tracking number they get mad. I was told if I was going to be that way it was going to be very hard for me to get a title from them.
If you are too far away to inspect the car before bidding save your self a lot of expense and pain and stay away from Rusty Wallace Newport Ford
These guys are a great disservice to the overwhelming majority of auto dealers who treat each of their customers in an honest and open manner With this economy car dealers need all the breaks they can get. Dealers like Robert Wolford smear the entire industry.
The tactics used by Robert Wolford on ebay are so sly that informed customers, customers who have done their homework and exhausted every measure to ensure they don't get ripped off, are taken just as easily as anyone else.
Wolford has even found a way to not pay ebay for the auction that brings him the customer. After the sale is confirmed they just cancel the auction and save on ebay fees. Later when the customer finds out he was taken he does not have the protection of the purchase being made on ebay.
The majority of new car dealers are family businesses that have been an important part of their local communities for decades. Repeat business is the cornerstone of their operation.
This is why it is imperative that law enforcement authorities take swift action to protect consumers and seek civil redress and criminal convictions before the evidence of wrongdoing is destroyed
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Volkswagon Beetle
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "Amazon Is Worst Than My Bank! I did write a letter back on Friday, October 7th, 2016 and they 100% Ignored It, until about a week before my Small Claims..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "My issue is not with Bernafon... I personally know nothing about the company. However, I was just contacted by someone posing as an Bernafon HR manager who wanted to do..."
- "My spouse and I tried to order three blazers through Kohls.com on 11/15/15. My spouse needed some blazers for an upcoming trip, so we needed to find big and..."
- "Do not purchase memory cards from Wish or their alternate app Geek. The other review is correct I believe in that there are many sellers that peddle their product through..."