Rustico Tile and Stone - PAID FOR TILE GOT BROKEN PIECES
I ordered 1570 pieces of tile and paid in full plus delivery charges totalling $5409.After having multiple difficulties getting the tile delivered, once it was delivered it was obvious many pieces were broken.
I noted the damage on the delivery receipt as instructed by the tile company. I then took digital photos of the damaged tile. The tile company argued that there probably wasn't as much breakage as I thought and to use the tile and save the broken pieces as they may need an insurance adjustor to view them to claim against the delivery company. I repeatedly alerted the tile company that we would not have enough tile to finish the job and asked for replacement tile to be sent as there was much more than 15% breakage.
They refused and only offer to sell me more broken tile with a wait time of weeks.
I've sent multiple emails and followed their every instruction to no avail.I want either the replacement tile sent or a refund of the 21% breakage (324 tiles)
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 16 X 16 Super Sealed Manganese Saltillo Tile
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I visited a Lumber Liquidators store on 10/25/14 in response to an advertisement. The advertised "deal" was already gone, and we were given a sample of..."
- "Had these windows installed in 2008. Noticed a leak in the kitchen. After several calls and visits, I find out these windows are not installed properly, no J Channels, just..."
- "We had Congoleum tile professionally installed, because it was advertised as having superior durability. What a joke! This stuff breaks, dents, and chips more easily than any other tile I've..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."