Rustico Tile and Stone - PAID FOR TILE GOT BROKEN PIECES
I ordered 1570 pieces of tile and paid in full plus delivery charges totalling $5409.After having multiple difficulties getting the tile delivered, once it was delivered it was obvious many pieces were broken.
I noted the damage on the delivery receipt as instructed by the tile company. I then took digital photos of the damaged tile. The tile company argued that there probably wasn't as much breakage as I thought and to use the tile and save the broken pieces as they may need an insurance adjustor to view them to claim against the delivery company. I repeatedly alerted the tile company that we would not have enough tile to finish the job and asked for replacement tile to be sent as there was much more than 15% breakage.
They refused and only offer to sell me more broken tile with a wait time of weeks.
I've sent multiple emails and followed their every instruction to no avail.I want either the replacement tile sent or a refund of the 21% breakage (324 tiles)
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 16 X 16 Super Sealed Manganese Saltillo Tile
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "We purchased our home last year from a seller who had done a significant amount of remodeling using Alside windows. ALL 7 replaced windows now have failed seals and moisture..."
- "I had a GutterHelmet dealer replace the gutters on my house 3 1/2 years ago. They are now laying on the ground. The dealer is now out of business (no..."
- "Applied Behr Deck Over to new deck following instructions to the letter. 1 year later it is peeling in stripsThis year it is even worse. . We didn't even put..."
- "I was "lucky" I received my 3 dresses and 2 necklaces but it took a while. You couldn't tell from the site that every thing ships from China. Every thing..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."